Friday, December 4, 2015

Smoke and Sugar from a poet's heart...

Remember Monday's wish! (See facebook.)
Our Wisconsin December has turned into a bizarre warmth and porch sleeping will actually be a reality, tonight! Excited! Joy is flickering in my chest, like candlelight and fire. Smoke and sugar, warmth so sweet. Cream on my mind makes me alight and all I feel is smoke and sugar, flushed cheeks warmed from the inside out, from a rekindling of smoke and sugar, a poet only knows what warmth a voice and a balmy night does to a heart.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

HI Kindred..I can feel your energy and excietment! I love that picture of you..beautiful!
Always wonderful to visit you my friend and see what you are up to!
Always inspiring... truly appreciate your soulful essence and spirit!
Blessings of 2016 to you!
HUgs
Victoria

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thank you my dear. I truly appreciate you as well. So many blessings are richer for knowing your words. Happy New Year!