Thursday, October 15, 2015

"I will sit with you everyday and be grateful for all the broken things that give me peace." ~ Amy Sperry Faldet

Found my angel broken. It wasn't from malice. Just porch fixers being careless, I guess. It made me realize some things, beautiful things. For some of you that know me, you know this angel was already the victim of maliciousness, which caused the family that had her, sadness, then, I found her on a curb, and her face and wings were too beautiful for me to pass up. So, I brought her home and saw in her such broken beauty that I put her in my front yard facing the house, broken side showing only to us, those in the porch that loved her anyway. When I came home and saw her broken in half and no longer able to be in my front yard, I brought in her top half and said, "You are still mine to cherish. I love you. You can lean here. I will sit with you everyday and be grateful for all the broken things that give me peace." I am actually grateful she was broken yet,again, because now she is with me in the most beautiful way, resting. You deserve it. I will hold you now.

No comments: