Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I Knew Your Eyes... by Amy Sperry Faldet

In the New Year, for me, it is all about the moon in my heart, stardust-sprinkled skin, ocean eyes, hands creating in communion, and kissing all I love with rosebud lips. 
I cherish my journey to me.
I cherish my journey to you.
I cherish my journey to light from Sun and Moon.

I Knew Your Eyes... by Amy Sperry Faldet

Moonbeams, we hold,

Given to us as reigns

By

A heart’s contract

Ancient, sweet, and old.

Second skins, touch

The gossamer thin

Strands at each other's wrists
Connecting us,

Reminding us

How we are written

In stars,

Fast and fixed,

Full and true,
yet, spinning, twirling, like lovers,
Reminding us
How we are written

Not in sands.

Hands

Tentative, tremble

To

Find

That

We

Find ourselves

In

Each other’s eyes so blue.
Stardust embrace... how do I feel you though I touch not your face?
 
 
 
 
IN THIS NEW YEAR, I AM GRATEFUL THAT  FAERYTALE STORIES ARE POURED INTO MY WOUNDED, HEALING, STRONG, MOONSTONE, HEART.   THANK-YOU FOR GIVING ME FAERYTALES AND POEMS AND LOVE.


No comments: