Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy Solstice to all the light bringers and the reflective souls...

For Solstice, I ask for the light that fills us all to greet the light that will start its journey back to us. When it is darkest we have each other. Our light reflects on others and we all, at once, are moon children and light makers. Light the way for each other; can we ever ask anymore of ourselves or others than this? Blessed be.
 
The Huntsman by Christopher Ryan
She moves in vapors with the air,
Tilting my senses with her spirit..
I fear my thoughts that she may wear!
My heart will romp as if she's near it!
The Masses crack, "his mind is meek,
grasp is faint and grip is weak"
But they know nothing of wolves and sheep
I chase the light that hides in dark,...
I hunt the witch who holds my heart!
I hunt the witch who holds my heart.


4 comments:

Jess said...

Your words put it so very beautifully, :) the images they conjure up are just magical! Solstice blessings to you Amy!
Jess xx

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Dear, beautiful, Jess, I thank-you for your words! Blessings to you, as well! Peace, Amy

Palomasea said...

A Very Merry Christmas to you, beautiful soul!
May you and your family have joy and peace in the New Year....
You deserve all of the most beautiful blessings the Universe can bestow....
I wish you love, and thank you for the beauty and magic and LOVE you bring.
Bless you, dearest Amy...
~ Irina

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Blessings to you, Irina! Thank-you ever so much!