Monday, November 10, 2014

I felt so much this week and ahh... it is grand to let go.

 
"Water does not resist. Water flows. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress. Water is not a solid wall, it will not stop you. But water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing in the end can stand against it. Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. Remember that, my child. Remember you are half water. If you can't go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does." ~Margaret Atwood
I love what I have felt, but, I am water and reflection.  I shine and see myself, anew. 
I love standing alone on a cool night outside my porch, toes in the grass, seeing the moon through the mists.  I wash away the need for any other light, anyone else, letting my fingers linger in the waves of my imagination.  I am Moon child.  Queen of luna light.
Water does not resist what is, it finds joy in all the paths it finds. 
I love.
I live.
I shine.
I reflect.
The sun is my friend, speaking to me from afar.
But, all I need is the cool of the night, the stars so bright, and
the magic of water.

No comments: