Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The World of Kindness walks hand-in-hand with The World of Creation


The Netherworld I have created is to give to you, for I gave it to myself, first ,with being kind to myself in the face of my fears and doubts. The journey towards writing your own story of gentle strength is what I wish for you. 
I created this new beginning for myself last year at Yule and New Year in order to help myself to understand my fears and to build upon my loves, strengths, and modes of compassion to create an inner world, a world deep within.  This Netherworld I like to call it, is in all of us.  It is what is underneath.  It may be a place you need to go to when you are feeling low and want to get to the bottom of things.  It may be a place where you need to start fresh with innocence and inspiration.  I think it can be these things and so much more.  What more do we have than what is underneath?  We must understand how we create, how we explore new paths, how we can live with our choices or the events that have come to us.  But, most of all we need to “write our own faerytale.”  The circus paintings, the fairytale paintings, I create, filled with light, color, adventure, and joy are the result of understanding what I feared about the ride in front of me.  Without those fears, I would not have grown uncomfortable with my circumstance, just standing, shaking, in line.  I had to decide the trepidations were worth it as I bought my ticket to this life and decided to jump on! 

I am glad I did. 

You see, I am glad, because, I can only listen to my voice in the Netherworld.  In that creative place inside my heart, that is the only voice that matters. No one else can make me feel as though I can’t be happy.  That is always up to me.

My goal is to blur the lines between definitions of what people consider a successful life in order to create a new inner world that will bring my light and gifts to my experience.

Once upon a time, a lady of sweet spirit decided to show the sometimes cold, painful, mysterious, world, the colors of her heart.  That lady was me and the paintings I create, now, are a result of listening to myself and letting myself grow. 

Create what you like, make your life all it could be, live only to give joy and compassion and it remarkable how work becomes play, limits set by others, disappear, and perceived rejections become clear opportunities to be who you were trying to be. 


When you are on the carnival ride of life and the view seems a blur and even scary, it is time to take a breath and look within for what you want to see.

 

6 comments:

Victoria said...

So beautiful and deeply profound and all shining with trth that is also true to me..we are kindreds..I feel the same! Shine on..thanks for writing from such a sacred space within and sharing your creative-spirit from the most magical and special world within! I love your art, your creations your words..your wisdom..I love all that you share!
HUgs and Blessings! a most beautiful post!
Victoria

Palomasea said...

You are amazing, dear and magical Amy...I am not very good with words, and I really cannot express with words how special you are....
Thank you for blessing me today... :)
I am so happy for you that your light shines brighter than ever....I , too, am learning to confidently go in the direction that is right for me...
Everything you say here is truth and great wisdom...thank you, thank you.... :)
Your creations are very beautiful and enchanting....
Sending you so much love and many blessings...
- Irina

ArtfulFairyTales said...

I love it here Amy...
so pretty and whimiscal
and fun. Hope your
weekend is grand!

ArtfulFairyTales said...

I so love my visits here.
You are such an inspiration
to us....Love to you!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I love it when you all are here. Thank goodness for your light and love!

Palomasea said...

I just had to read this again...and be reminded....
Thank you and bless you... :)
xoxoxoxoxo