Sunday, January 26, 2014

How you see is how you will be...

"And above all, watch with glittering eyes, the whole world around you.  Because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.  Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."
~Roald Dahl
I feel the healthiest choice in creating balance, positivity, and creativity, in life is to recognize how we see the world and make a decision to be clear about our thoughts.
It can feel like one is walking in the dark, at times, in our day to day lives.  I know, though, there is always, an unexpected light in the night.  We know it is not gone, we just aren't seeing it.  For many, seeing is believing, but, as the old turn around goes, I often feel that believing is seeing.  We have to be careful what thoughts we believe.  Are they blocking our path to an answer we have been seeking?
Find your light, see your might, and yes, it will turn out right. 
There are things that I do

in order

to

remember how to see...

I question everything... even what I think is true.

I look at beauty.

I recognize other's efforts.

I count each day as one I have the opportunity to give to myself.

I remember who I am.


4 comments:

Silke said...

Such beautiful words, Amy! And very similar thoughts to those I've had lately... I hope you are are doing well, dear friend!! Love, Silke

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I appreciate that, Silke! Joy to you. Blessings.

Palomasea said...

Amen to your wisdom, dearest Amy...
You are certainly a light! :)))
Blessings to you,
- Irina
xoxoxo

Victoria said...

So beautifully written and expressed..words of truth, healing and empowered light! Thanks for shining your magic and strength always! Beautiful photos!
HUgs
Victoria