Tuesday, January 7, 2014

As I sit waiting for the molding paste to dry...

I am reminded of Shakespeare's quote...
"My crown is in my heart, not on my head, Nor decked with diamonds and Indian stones, Nor to be seen: My crown is called content: A crown it is, that seldom kings enjoy."
Painting beginnings of The Lost Crown for my art journal book to include
The Netherworld Faerytales
and
The Netherworld Circus
by
Amy Sperry Faldet 
It will be awhile before the book is finished,
but,
I am content
with that.

5 comments:

Abi said...

A book? how exciting!!!!
I love the Alice and Cheshire doodle to the right of your page - such a gift :)

Beth Niquette said...

Wow! Congratz! That is just wonderful. Not to mention, I love your work.

ArtfulFairyTales said...

lovely, sweet and wonderful!!!
be following to see how it unfolds...

Introverted Art said...

Hi Amy, we are doing a travel sketchbook journal! If you have questions email me at tofindana@gmail.com

Palomasea said...

BEEEEAUTIFUL! Like you... :)))
Blessings, dearest Amy...
Those colors are so happy....and Shakespeare...what a wise soul....
xoxoxo