Friday, January 25, 2013

There's Nothing that I Need to Say...


 
Send me back, the feeling's reached the core
Ocean waves sound more like whispers from the shore

See my eyes look back again once before
See my eyes look back again once before

There is ?
There's nothing that I need to say

See my eyes look back again once before
See my eyes look back again once before
Once before


See my eyes look back again once before
See my eyes look back again once before
See my eyes look back again once before
(Once before)
See my eyes look back again once before

Feeling in the core
Feeling in the

Feeling in the core
Feeling's in the core

“When the Feeling’s in the Core”

By Tame Impala

My heart is like the Ocean
as it feverishly yearns for land
a quest for true emotion
held in an embracing hand.
My heart is like the Ocean
At times calm and in tranquility.
Then magnetic with compulsion
Pulled towards its polarity.
My heart is like the Ocean
At the will of a higher power
For love cannot be chosen
But destined as bee to flower
My heart is like the ocean
Obdurate in its devotion.
"My Heart is Like the Ocean"

Wade Harlaine
 
Where does a wave begin?
Is there a requisite pull?
Yes. Yes. I know.
Moon caresses
from the lull.
Luminescent
defined
from the heart.
Luminescence is emission of light by a substance not resulting from heat; it is thus a form of cold body radiation. It can be caused by chemical reactions, electrical energy, subatomic motions, or stress on a crystal.
Light
fills the core
I send it out
in
waves
like
a
song
to
be
heard by those that whisper.
Poetry from my core by Amy
 
 

No comments: