Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Simple Abundance and a New Year!


“Her eye, her ear, were tuning forks, burning glasses, which caught the minutest refraction or echo of a thought or feeling… She heard a deeper vibration…” ~Willa Cather
 
This year...
 
Less fear...
 
This year...
 
 
 
Love is always near...





 Count only kindnesses and those things we hold dear...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sarah Ban Breathnach's
Simple Abundance
 
 
Painting and photos by Amy Sperry Faldet
Thank-you Catherine for your light!
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Silke said...

Dearest Amy,

I know I can always find inspiration when I come visit your beautiful blog! And today is no exception! Less fear and more love and kindness - yes!! And Sarah's book is always next to my bed.

I wish you much love and joy and wonder for the new year! For you and your family!!

Love, Silke

Jess said...

Your posts are always so uplifting, thankyou Amy for brightening my day!
Jess xx

Zuzu said...

And what a wonder-full year it will be!
Happy New Year, dear Amy!

april said...

Love that book; always want to begin it again in January. Thanks for the reminder to take time to do it. (January 12) "The simpler we make our lives, the more abundant they become."

Palomasea said...

May you have a most blessed and joyful New Year, dear Amy!
You are an amazing inspiration, and your soul is most beautiful...
One of my favorite books here, I re-read it every year...
Blessings!
- Irina :)