Sunday, June 10, 2012

Please be patient... I am wading through the mire...

We have been going through just minor snags around my glen;  Thorns tripping, briars ripping.  I love you all for your light, grace, the way you find beauty.  I will visit you soon, for maybe Summer is the time to cherish all those that lift a person up over the snags.  Blogland is lovely and you are all sooo supportive.  I would like to thank-you.  If you email me, send me light, don't ask me to retell it all, just know that it is turning and things must change or there would be no butterflies. 

5 comments:

alpha sudirman said...

This is a great posting It’s exactly what I was looking for. I like your article.

toko busana muslim

Jacqui said...

Bless you!! Have lost my inspiration lately, and feel the loss. Keep well. I love your posts
xx

catkin tales said...

sending much love and light your way, sweet fairy xxx the briars will soften and flower as the sun peeps through and will later reward you with sweet fruit for your struggles.
look! there is a little pebble of pink quartz in your pocket.. hold it and it will give you warmth, protection and luck xxx

Jess said...

I agree, this land of blogs is a good place to find support, I don't know where I'd be without it. :) Sending huge hugs to you form one who has been to hell and back in the past week.
Jess xx

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

It is a blessing to hear these words!