Saturday, June 23, 2012

Goedemiddag!

Good Morning!

I am grateful for two evenings spent with glorious friends!!!! Did you know I have a pastel lime green aura?  My Moon House is Pisces and my Sun is Aries?  I didn't, either, until last night.  I had such a wondrous, magical, evening.  I have my dining room picture above because of that Eastern light... aah mornings.  They are the start of everything possible.

My (starsign Leo) father saved the day and I have a new clothes line to hang four children's dungarees out three seasons, again.  My other was ruined in an angry tempest. Oh! I guess I will have two Leos (Not the two actual men named Leo, in Shelley's house, last night) in my life that give me unconditional love, one down, in my Dad, one to go, I guess...

I am light and calm and water and bicycles and anAmsterdam breeze, and coffee.
I am I.
I am AMI am i.
I refresh others like a new morning. 
I give sustenance when those around me crave, starve for experience and comfort.
I am mist on your face in the morning, dew, for all you have to do.
But, did you know, so are you?
I am just here to remind you.



5 comments:

Zuzu said...

You always share beautiful light a joy, Amy. I'm sitting here smiling.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Hi wonderful friend!!! I feel the same about you and your world you share. What would the world be like without my friend, Zuzu? Not as bright and sweet and good. Always, Amy

Burlap Luxe said...

Its a beautiful place to lose yourself in :)

I.N.S.P.I.R.I.N.G !

xx
Dore

Georgianna said...

Pure magic, dear Amy! How I would love to sit in your morning room with you and face a new day of adventure. Or ride a bike with glee through the Amsterdam dawn.

xoxoxo

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My dear and beautiful friend,

YOUR WORLD IS SO MUCH LIKE MINE. I am sitting here enjoying the LIGHT of my home, my garden, and the surroundings that make my world what it is.

LOVE THOSE LIMES!!! What a lovely thing to find your comment. Surreal, oh yeah BABY! We make the magic, you know.

LOVE! Anita