Sunday, April 29, 2012

What has happened?

I am gone.  I have only just returned. Time unraveled and the spool of it all was too far out to reach.  I have been gone too long.  I love it here.  I am gone for too long. I have lost my wrinkle in time.  I am happy on my carpet ride, but, I look longingly back here to my wondrous place, this faerytalespace and all it does for me.  I will always live here.  You can feel my light, even when I am gone, n'est ce pas?  I wish to go on adventures around the world, you know.  I have since I was little. I will make a  promise to myself that I will visit all the sweet and remarkable places in my heart's longing.  But, wait, until then, I can travel by visiting you! Bless you all for that. 

7 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I have missed you SO MUCH. I knew that you were on a magic carpet ride outside of Blogland, but I am thrilled that you came to visit MOI on your journey back home. Oh dearest, YOU ARE LOVED; we are ALL LOVED with more than we can understand. Carry on my beautiful friend! Anita

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks dear one! Blessings!

Victoria said...

Yay..welcome back sweet friend!!
wishing you magic and blessings!
Victoria

Ioana-Carmen said...

Chic, Chic baby! do you like the ideea of following each other?;X

FashionSpot.ro

Chrisy said...

Come visit Australia sweetie!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

MY DEAR HEART...it was SO GOOD to see your comment today. I know; these days life's demands require every pulse of our heartbeat and it becomes too exhausting. To just take a breather to enjoy the beauty around us seems to take more of an effort, but thank you so much for letting us know you are forever with us! BE WELL AND COME BACK AGAIN SOON!!! Anita

catkin tales said...

where are you? sweet wonderous soul. i hope you will return from time to time to sprinkle your fairy dust, we all need magical friends such as yourself to play with. enjoy your travels my dear

warmest blessings xxx