Saturday, March 10, 2012

"A Wise Woman Puts a Grain of Sugar Into Everything She Says..." ~Helen Roland


I understand people only in that they sprinkle themselves everywhere.
Some are glitter.
Some are blues eyes and devilish grins.
Music in the air.
Some leave lovely motes.
I leave what I feel everywhere.
I want to let it all in... so I let it all out.
I am.
I throw it into the air.
I am listening to Pink's "Glitter in the Air"
I always feel so much when I do.
Call me "Sugar."
"A wise woman puts a grain of sugar into everything she says to a man,
and takes a grain of salt with everything he says."
See my pinterest board titled, "Call Me Sugar."

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest, I so agree with you. Life is so much sweeter when we sprinkle that sugar around us. YOU ARE A MAGIC PERSON, you know that?

Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh sweet friend, life is HECTIC, isn't it? Ruben and I took a break yesterday to celebrate or 30th wedding anniversary that fell on TUESDAY the 6th. No way could we do anything during a school week, but we went out to STILLWATER yesterday to enjoy the river and a 70 degree day. One day dearest, we shall meet there.

Anita

Victoria said...

Hi Amy..so beautiful..as always..you are a sparkle to all! Shine on!
Victoria
PS; I just checked out your gorgeous board..awesome..lovely images