Tuesday, February 14, 2012

M'aimer pour qui je suis...

for that is what I love about you... the way you are. I took this picture in my garden. I had to get right in the dirt to catch that light, to get so close. This time in my life is fairly messy. I am under construction in a big old house, the house and myself are refining our edges. I have four glorious hearts to watch over, guide, love, and let's be honest, clean-up after pretty much on my own. I am gone to work alot, now. I am balancing it all out, not perfectly, but with a smile and some aplomb, I think. I love who I am. When I wish my house was perfect, my van spotless, my time, infinite, I am not in a place of gratitude. So, I try my best to spread as much joy, light, and love as possible and that is perfection enough. I took this picture a long time ago, after alot of things had been hard, sick little ones, confusion, construction, so much, but, when you have the darlings sleeping or playing in the dappled light of a new day it all comes into focus. I like everything neat. I can't seem to make it happen right now. That will have to be o.k. I am looking at the hearts all around me. Love, Amy
Photography by Amy Sperry Faldet

3 comments:

Zuzu said...

We are still saving for pretty flooring and window coverings, and the bunnies and deer eat my flowers every summer. I wonder if we will ever have a finished home, but like you have shared here, that isn't the important part. The love inside a home is what matters most.
Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours, sweet Amy!
Hugs,
Zuzu

Georgianna said...

Dearest Amy, your love and light reaches perfectly even in an imperfect environment. Thank you for your many graces – I love who you are, too.

Happy Valentine's Day! ♥♥

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dear friend. I am passing by to say hello, for I am on the run to work. May your lovely soul be enriched today by something magical! Anita