Sunday, January 8, 2012

"Art washes from the soul the dust of every day life."



I jump for joy with my little boy, so much to enjoy on colored paths.
I laugh with friends, all beginnings, no ends, tears roll, tears are sewn-up.
I giggle and smile while walking a mile, it makes others wonder and look.
I show-up each day, not missing a thing, now is what I have, so not grown-up.
I love the way people speak with out words, it is so pure.
Can I read too much? Seeing a touch in black ink?
We stay a day, such youth while we play, I couldn't draw a map of all that I think.
I have never loved only a little, when one does, it looks horrid and brittle
and crumbles in the slightest breeze.
I walk with the wind and nothing that is me blows away.
We are all works of art when we write from the heart.

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I so love this quote by, Picasso, is it?

Dear one, I am thrilled to be a part of the art group. It will be FUN!!! Anita

Rachel said...

Hi dear! Lovely space you have! I really love so much the fairy tale style and everything related. Congratulations, dear, for everything! Kisses, Rachel :)))

Eileen said...

I love this post. Hope 2012 is wonderful for you!