Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I write my future...


"We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
I love writing. I doodle and put my heart on the pages of my journal. It is a risk to put your thoughts on paper. They are never negative, it is not that, at all. It is just feeling. It is a risk to feel.
Heart on my sleeve.
Can you conceive?
Nicks, cuts, when you believe.
It is worth it to be soft, to be real.
Fears nick my heart.
Cold slices.
But,
I am real and sweet.
I love being in the middle
of
an
iris,
heart
exposed
where I can see, where I am seen.
Centered heart, written on my sleeve.
Kindness and courage heal all my nicks.
I love everyday.
I am off to journal and be my beautiful story.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Wow!beautiful and enchanting,you write as well as you draw.Your amazing!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Your heart is so tender and wonderful, Amy....you are just an angel. I wish you happiness as you write, draw and encourage us to always look at the bright side...happy CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest, thank you making sure that I got your comment; somethings blogger still have problems with leaving comments. THANK YOU for being the magical fairy that we all love and want in our lives. Your words and art are of another mindset, and I quite love it that way...I so wish EVERYONE could see through your eyes of love. BISOUS Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS DEAREST!!!!! And thank you, THANK YOU FOR THE FAIRY WINGS AND LITTLE BUTTONS!!!!!!! So sweet, so gentle and I have them in a safe and special spot..Anita