Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It is a crisp and beautiful morning and I am dreaming...


In my world of dreams I fall asleep to the rhythm of the breeze and the windmill in my view. I invite you, today, to visit my dream home, my inspirational finds from pinterest.
Breakfast by candlelight, saying good-bye and thanks to the night.
Good morning, so glad to have your company, let's spend a day of idyll and sweetness.
I spend the morning painting with my muse below, artist, Walt Kuhn, and his cliffs. Simple bliss, almost as good as a kiss.

We talk with such ease and read quietly as we please until we decide we are ready for a light dinner in the light-filled kitchen.
Come into the kitchen and I will serve you my berry pie after asparagus and mushrooms with buttery garlic toast.

We sit in the kitchen with our simple repast.

The glowing walk in a Holland-esque woods has left me ready to settle in to read in bed until my eyes succumb to dreams to come...

8 comments:

Denise said...

Thank you.I enjoyed my stay with you.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I am SO THERE WITH YOU DEAREST!!!!!! Anita

Creative Grammie said...

Thank you, I've enjoyed my visit with you. It was a fantastic day one could possibly imagine!
Hugs.

Zuzu said...

Dreamy post, Amy. Thank you for inviting us along, and I hope you have a beautiful weekend!!!
Hugs,
Zuzu

Aimee said...

Thank you for giving me such a beautiful view this morning.

Lorraine Young Pottery said...

What a wonderful dream :)
Your site is so beautiful and I have been enjoying browsing it! So many photo's raised a smile to my lips.

I would love to have you come visit my clay friends.

:-} Lorraine

Georgianna said...

Oh, this magical journey is just what I needed – restful and welcoming and full of dreams! Thank you, dear Amy, for always creating a beautiful haven.

And, oh, I have just seen your so sweet mention of my Giverny post on your sidebar – thank you, thank you!! You are the most special friend!! xo

smartcat said...

I found you through Lorraine Young....(thanks Lorraine.)

I am charmed by your thoughts and photos. So much new stuff to see. Glad to see the note about logging in.....I just canceled anyway.

Thanks for a beautiful site.