Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am published, again!!!! I am so humbled and grateful!




I just received my advanced copy of Somerset Studio Gallery Winter 2012 that will be at Barnes and Nobles soon and my Brothers Grimm art is featured in the Artist Spotlight section! I am so thankful for being part of a gorgeous publication as this! When I thumb through the pages, I am struck with a sense of wonder at all the amazing expression! To see all the glorious creations in their many publications go to...
What am I thinking of this week of thanks?
Friends and family
Opportunities for kindness, integrity, and growth
Music
Art
Health
All that there is in this abundant world
Faerytales and
Four leaf clovers
Eyes that I could get lost in
The Sweet and the Savory
and carmel and course salt
Knitting by the fireplace
with my childrens' noses buried in books
Butterfly kisses and holding hands
Chocolate and
Bicycle rides at sunset
Journaling and a new black marker
Time to reflect
Lemons
Sauteed mushrooms
Tomatoes and feta cheese
Crullers and Coffee
Cornwall, Amsterdam, Ireland, and Aix en Provence
Books, books, books
Nietzsche, Jefferson, Woolf, O'Keefe, Whitman, W. and M. Kuhn, Conan Doyle, Monet, DaVinci, C. Bronte
The way two people fall into each other, in love, surprised
Laughter and long walks
Creating and quiet
Sharing
Rackham
Poetry
and the wonder that is Blogland

11 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Congratulations Amy!!

Wishing you and your family a lovely Thanksgiving!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Georgianna said...

Congratulations, dear Amy! I can't think of anyone who deserves being featured there more. I look forward to the day when I am holding a book of your art in my hand.

As for what you are thinking of, your list is heavenly, sweet and delicious. Sending much love to you and your darling family. YOU are certainly on my list!

love and have a beautiful week. – g

Victoria said...

Yay!! Fantastic news...beautiful art Amy..I am so happy and thrilled for you..what a wonderful feeling that must be.. to be published and honored! Congrats to you and keep sparkling..you are awesome!
HUgs
Kiki

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

MY DEAR AMY,

Dearest, I am late in coming to CELEBRATE with you for I have had two long nights of parent conferences and teacher meetings; I know you know the crazy schedule! I AM SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!!!!!! MAY YOU CONTINUE to publish and share your magic! I am hoping that with time and practice I too can publish something. I started an Etsy shop about a month ago and it has done well, but I have much to go....BRAVO MY DEAR, YOU DESERVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!! Anita

Chrisy said...

Big congratulations...and your gratitude is a lovely thing...

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD EVENING AMY!

Oh dearest, it is always so wonderful to see you visit me!!!! I suspect you are so very busy and so am I. The school year however, is whirling past and I can only wait yet again for another holiday coming up for Christmas!!!!

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU! Anita

Terri Kahrs said...

Although I left my "congrats" on FB, I had to stop by for a quick visit. It's been so long since I've paid you a proper one!

Hope that you and yours had a lovely and blessed Thanksgiving, and I'm thrilled to pieces at seeing your wonderful art on the cover!!! ♥ Hugs and blessings, Terri xoxo

smartcat said...

Belated congratulations. How exciting to see yourself in print......wonderful validation! ;-D

Lorraine Young Pottery said...

You must be so proud Amy :-}

HUGS Lorraine

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thank-you! I am so happy to see you all and wish you so many blessings.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Amy,

It is always a pleasure to see you come to visit....I know you are keeping yourself busy with fun and creativity as you have entered into another space of expression. Your kind words always leave a trail of fairy dust for me....Anita