Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower...



...share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises." ~Leo F. Buscaglia
This is a picture of moss under a microscope. Magical. I have more pictures of miracle Nature on my Pinterest mood board, title... I am a Nature Nerd. Check it out if you like. In the meantime, walk next to people as though they are miracles. See what is underneath and love it all. Walk. Talk. Be Still, too. Always remember it is a miracle to be you.
Photography by Mona Kuhn
http://www.Pinterest.com and search Amy Sperry Faldet for what I have been up to over there.

4 comments:

Esther Rivero said...

I love that quote, I have several of Leo Buscaglia's books. He full of soulful advise. Beautiful photos and thoughts.

Victoria said...

Beautiful post Amy!
Blessings and sparkles
Victoria

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good evening precious one! Isn't that a miracle that it is us that plants the seeds...what a job, what an opportunity to take part of a miracle!!!! Plant seeds of kindness and love always! Anita

Sheila said...

My beautiful friend!! I hope this finds you well!! So wonderful to "see" you again!! Adore this post; as always you capture such beauty, both through your photos and heartfelt and very magical words. I hope you are getting ready for the holidays, and enjoying the journey along the way. Have a light filled evening...lots of hugs, Sheila