Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My computer will be back soon!!!!











































I am not sure how to express the joy at thinking that I may soon have my laptop back. My mind would look like the pictures above, I suppose, for it would rank with all those favorite things like riding to picnics on bicycles, and soft dresses for curtains and books and books and more books and kisses in the books and perfect calm white rooms to just sit and think in... Yes, that is where my mended computer would stand in my mind. I will see you all again as soon as possible. Such blessings and light I send to you.

3 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

So sorry to hear that you've experienced computer problems yet again, Sweet Amy! I wonder if there's a cure for laptop gremlins?!? But I'm happy to hear that you'll soon be back better than every! Blessings and love, Terri xoxo

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My darling friend,

It was SO WONDErFUL to quickly glance at my comments yesterday (for these days, work is so busy), and to see your comment! HOW CAN YOU BE without your computer for so long!!!!! But I thank you for coming to my blog and letting me know that you are still "with us"....but life does get so busy and when we are "disconnected" it feels so strange! BLESSINGS OF LOVE TO YOU ALWAYS, AMY!!!!!!!!

BISOUS, Anita

Zuzu said...

I look forward to seeing you post again, Amy!
Hugs,
Zuzu