Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A REALm of my Own...


This is where I live... don't be surprised... this is my portal called, Imagination. It takes me to a REALm of my Own... a place I create where I am a little girl with moss at my feet, I am radiant with innocence and love. Gypsy babies are my friends and they keep me grounded when I want to fly away. I know all the living things, all the bricks and rocks, all the water ways, work together, to make an place of idyll and creation... cooperation and kindness.
Every street is a street of dreams and hopes.

We adorn what we wear with sweetness and compassion and it shows.

In a realm of my own, Nature would be cherished for the miracle that it is.

In my realm, we all recognize the light we all can create and everything is seen as an expression of love when created with the heart.
Fairies are never trapped for long, they allow containment to glow for others, sometimes, when they are sooo dark.


All in my realm are free to live simply, expect little, yet, appreciate all, and give much, love extravagantly...
wait this realm of which I speak and dream, is here, to all...if we see it.

6 comments:

Rena said...

I'm pretty sure this is my most very favorite of all the amazing posts you have posted Amy. Those photos, everything, thank you for this. thank you for you. *happy sigh* much love to you.

Georgianna said...

Magical, dreamy and filled with wonder, dear Amy. I love where you dwell! Wishing you an enchanted week. xo – g

Christel Hutson said...

such a beautiful post Amy. The photos are so interesting, and inspiring. Have a great week xoxo Christel

softearthart said...

Very nice indeed, cheers from New Zealand , Marie

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

And this too is where my imagination takes me to places I wish we all lived....hello there dearest!!! Anita

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

MY COMPUTER, DOESN'T WORK AGAIN! I Am sooooo sorry guys! I can't believe this! I will try to check in by library computer! Blessings to all of you!