Friday, September 2, 2011

I...


I feel.
I taste grilled fruit with a sugar rub when I close my eyes, sometimes.
I need to be outside everyday.
I love.
I read everywhere I can.
I write poetry that I don't share.
I pursue nothing and yet, find so much to cherish.
I work at what I love.
I love ocean waves.
I see me traveling.
I see me not.
Still, it is there.
The wave pursues the place,
Still.
Hold still.
Whisper.
Kiss.
I am bound.
I am unbound.
I am open.
Poetic
have you
today?
Lay down
and
Lids and Lips
are
meant to be wide-eyed
so
see...
and
sigh...
.. ... . .... .
I am barefoot.
I am in heels.
I believe in new.
I believe in old.
"The Pursuit"
I am not a pursuer.
Petals fall in my
path.
Winds blow to
me dreams of
coffee
and
Amsterdam.
I am not a runner-
after-er.
I walk next to
dreams,
all the time,
recognizing them,
when i can.
Poetry and art by Amy Sperry Faldet
Remember no one can leave one's story...

3 comments:

Silke said...

Beautiful, dear friend!! Your words are magic ... every time! I hope you are doing well!! Love, Silke

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEAREST ONE!!!! it is so good to see you visit! And I could swear I commented on this lovely post last week....hmmmmm...!

YOU STARTED A Pinterest account??? ISN't IT FUN? But you know what...I CAN'T GET IN BECAUSE IF FORGOT and LOST my password! Now to reset a new password is nearly IMPOSSIBLE! Would you send me an invite?????

Thank you for your greetings. They always mean so much to me dearest...Anita

Terri Kahrs said...

Simply beautiful, Sweet Amy!!!! Blessings & Hugs, Terri xoxo