Friday, August 19, 2011

How Could They Have Done This So Well?


I have finally seen the movie, Jane Eyre. I waited to watch it on my porch. I am infinitely glad I did. I must say it was something I will always treasure. The book is my favorite book in the world. My favorite song is Avril Lavigne's "Innocence" and I can hear that and the word, "integrity" whispered with every turn of the page. I was so worried it could never be a film worthy. It was the most bittersweet, fairytale. I am in love.

7 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Sweetie...
A wonderful post, so inspiring. You have inspired me to watch Jane Eyre. I too have not watched it yet. Maybe I need to take my portable DVD player out onto the porch one evening (if I can tolerate the heat) and watch it there as well.

Hope you have a gorgeous evening sweetie. Many hugs from Phoenix, Sherry

mirsini's creations said...

Oh, niiice!!! I would love to see it too!!! Thank you for the idea!!!
Many kisses to you sweet Amy!! ;o)))

BLISS angels said...

Oh I'm so please to heard that i love that book to... but i was worried the film would be as good ...I'm going to order it tonight thank you for the tip... hugs wendy

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DO YOU KNOW that I spent so much time reading French literature that I have never read this? I MUST!!!!! Anita

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I am MOST excited to see this movie! So happy you enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanks! Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Precious soul,

It is so good to see your comment. I hope all is well, and that YOUR school year is full of learning and much success for all of you.

BACK TOMORROW FOR ME! Blessings, Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest, you are so kind to show my scribbles to Rena. THANK YOU. It means a lot to me that my art can move someone clear across the state, the country, the world maybe.

Blessings to you, Anita