Saturday, July 30, 2011

I love this mixed-up world...


but, geesh, why can't I go back and edit anymore once a post has been posted... there is a typo down below in my other post, today, (within Hass' poem some of my thoughts are in there... sigh.) I have never had this issue before and can't push the publish button to fix it. It won't budge or save to drafts to publish the other way...)
Technology is at war with my expression this July...
Lemons... are good I tell myself... lemons are my favorite for they make me feel and taste all that is real... I remind myself...

6 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest, I don't know how I missed your last post....and the challenged you are encountering with the technology are frustrating! I too encountered a difficult road block yesterday with my writing....but I think I found a solution. Writing or attempting to write IN ITSELF is a journey so worth the twists and the turns...be well beautiful one, Anita

Terri said...

Yes, I am having difficulty too in a number of different ways. Even just now, when I tried to view your page it asked me for a password and said your site was password protected! I have never heard of that before. I didn't enter a password but just closed the window and I was able to post anyways. Isn't that odd?
I hope you are doing well and having a glorious summer.
hugs,
Terri

Marianne said...

Hi
I haven been visiting your blog for some time. I also had problems with blogger, my blog was gone for 2 days.
Hugs,
Marianne

Aarthi said...

Hai Dear

you have a lovely blog…I like your writings and words...Please check out my blog.I am having a Giveaway in my blog..Please check it out and partcipate in that..
http://yummytummy-aarthi.blogspot.com/2011/07/homemade-bounty-chocolate-and-giveaway.html

Aarthi

Sheila said...

Oh, yes...technology...this is why I've been so late visiting one of my favorite places. My computer hard drive crashed - I lost everything. But, I'm thinking positively that something better must be moving into that space. I hope you are doing well and enjoying your summer. Beautiful work, as always. Have a beautiful evening...hugs, Sheila

duendes said...

Hello my dear friend,
Hope all is ok with you!!I love your blog very much.Have a good week.
big hugs and blessings