Monday, July 18, 2011

Hello! I am not going to open my faerytalewriter email anymore...


Things get broken, parts, sometimes cannot be put back together, this is the state of my old computer and the email associated with this blog.
I will try to figure out how to change my default email for this blog to a new one (anyone has tips on that let me know) and let you know what it will be. I have saved my little, shiny, pennies and gotten a new laptop and am writing from it, now. (I am still dreaming of hoeing, as I did so much gardening to earn money last week... fun and yet, with the heat index this week there will have to be a wait on a repeat of that... smile) I can't wait to come see all of you as time permits, for you are on my mind and in my heart. I have decided to spend a moment at a time, live in the now to keep smiling and seeing the blessings, so I plan on having your places be part of some of those "now" moments for you all are so creative and lovely and give me calm and such peace.
Love and creativity, I send to all of you from Amy
Photography above by me.

4 comments:

Georgianna said...

Dearest Amy, Thank you for the update. I'm so sorry you've had trouble but delighted you have a new laptop. Relax and enjoy it!

(to change the email, go to Dashboard>Settings>Comments and at the bottom change the email notification address)

Wishing you sunshine and warmth, but not too warm! We haven't had much here this summer. Thinking of you. love, – g

Terri Kahrs said...

I was just thinking of you today, Sweet Amy, and wondering whether or not you survived without being attached to the Matrix. Happy, Happy New Computer!!! May it stay virus free!!! Stay cool!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks Georgianna!!! I miss you all so much. July has been hard. Blessings and thanks, Terri and G.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest how HAPPY I AM TO SEE YOU! I too know the woes of computer glitches for YESTERDAY, as I was composing my new post, my old MAC died out completely. At first, we did not think I would be able to get a new computer. But we were able so now I too am working from a brand new MacBook and loving it.

THANK YOU for making it today; it really means so much to me to see you!

Peace and much love to you dear writer/friend,

Anita