Friday, July 1, 2011

Goedemorgen, Good Morning, Bon Matin, Buenos dias, God Morgon...



I believe there is a place for us... Even when the dark sets in... a place for us, the dreamers who wake with joy, who embrace it all and don't hold back when giving love and passion. I am awake. I see.









There is a place for us, for those who would watch a lily yawn until it is open to the day. There is a place for us, for those who choose to smile even when the bowl they wash their face in eachday breaks... There is a place for us, for we who think bikes must be magic and who know leaves can dance. There is a place for us, for those who see the perfection that is a branch, reaching. There is a place for us, we messy sorts... "Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you and sometimes, when you fall you fly."




~Neil Gaiman


I woke up and could not believe I was alive. It felt very faerytale. My dreams had led to some dark castles, not overwhelmingly so, just a bit unnerving. I am just awake in the pictures above and find the wonder of this world to be so much and so good. I am completely in love with each new day. I taste. I see. I feel. I hear. I touch. I think. I create.

All drawings and photography by me.

















This faerytale space for me is part of that. I want to always create a place that is full of the senses, but, soft to the touch. I am alive. It is good.

9 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

BONJOUR MA CHÈRE ET BONNE AMIE!

You too? You too feel the magic in the morning? I just drew some fairies and NOW I will attempt to apply water to the watercolour pencils....make the magic happen today dearest...there is always someone around us who needs to see it!!! Anita

Abi said...

Ooh, lovely drawings and images, as always.
Makes me smile.

I hope you are a wonderful weekend my friend.
X

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Such a lovely and magical post...

Georgianna said...

Amy, I barely have words for these new images of yours – incredible and beautiful, ethereal and timeless. And that bicycle!! A pure delight! xo

BALLET NEWS said...

I'm certainly hoping for some magic today !!

duendes said...

Hola guapa buenos dias ,
que bonitas fotos y grande magia !!!!
Una muy linda semana .besos

Denise said...

I'm wondering if your one of my kindred spirits?Every time I visit you I feel you can almost speak for me.DREAMY, You have the talent though to make it all happen.Thank you for sharing it.Denise

Eden Clare ARTfulFairyTales said...

Amy Dearest...

love the picture of you so divinely placed inside that ray of light!
you are next on our list
for our traveling journal.

love to you
Eden

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Love to you all for these words! Thanks, friends. Blessings.