Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dream Paris Post... for Saturday in Paris Blog Party



We are in Paris and in love, paris and in LOVE, I walk to my lover through the light orbs and streams as if in a Mona Kuhn photograph, with mushrooms and asparagus and eggs from brown shells to my love, just waking... nothing between us, just light and food. Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' Your Guardian Angel plays softly from the kitchen.


(Link to song... http:youtu.be/Q7Em4fUOrZo)

We are in Paris and in Love and it is a faerytale, a dream come true on light motes, landing on his shoulders...











Dressing is bitter sweet for this is heaven, but so is the street. So, we venture out, together, in Paris, in love.


I can still taste the asparagus that you fed me while I lay with The Fountainhead on my belly and I smile into your eyes and you kiss my hair.Paris is a blur with our sleepy heads, but we walk through the joy and mist together and it is a dream one tastes. It is time to kiss for we are in PARIS and in love!







A designer sees the gingko necklace I made and wants to meet to make a line of them.











I find the perfect pink skirt to go with my black heels or my combat boots and TWIRL holding your finger tips. We leave our faery newspaper on a bench, by accident, in front of a bookstore that has pink books for sale. We come back to our small dream world for we can't get enough of each other.



Everything made with love tastes better.


After a long lovely day looking at art and each other, we fall back into bed and the faerytale continues until the morning sun.



I hope this was not too racy for my faerytale space, hee hee, but, that is my Paris wish, to be in Paris and in love, and faerytales and wishes and romance are food for the soul.




Thanks to Anita for hosting the Saturday in Paris Blog Party! Visit all the others who love the idea of Paris in the Spring at http://wwwcastlescrownscottages.blogspot.com/
Coffee picture by Mario Anzouni, cottage found at Porter Place Cottage, clothes by anthropologie, Mona Kuhn art is "Reflection 2006" France, poshtots clock, car on babylonhobbies, paris in spring on endless potluck, Filigree paper by friends, Martin Obaake and Celena Cavala.

































20 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS SO DELICIOUS AND LOVELY MY FRIEND! ARE YOU PLANNING ON KEEPING THIS ONE UP FOR SATURDAY or is this a FIRST COURSE for the banquet of Paris and love on Saturday? LOVELY MY FRIEND AND THANKYOU! Anita

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

This is my post for Sat. dear friend! Thanks!

LuLu Kellogg said...

How lovely and magical!

Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Zuzu said...

How fun, Amy! I LOVE how you'd spend time in Paris. Dreamy!
:)
Wishing you a lovely one,
Zuzu

deb famularo said...

C'est magnifique Amy! Paris is the city of love afterall!!!!!! xoxo

duendes said...

Hello friend ,
absolutely fabulous!!!!
love ,love ,love.
please come to my blog to vote our dog Chicco because he's partecipacting in a concourse!!!
big hugs ,thanks

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Amy! YES! THis is fine; and I am hoping you will get more visitors on Saturday when everyone posts (I hope) their Paris romps!!! SOOOOOO ROMANTIC HERE!!!!! BISES MA CHÈRIE! Anita

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What fun this was! I own all those fun faerytale papers. Great to read over a cup of coffee. :) Theresa

Róisín said...

Where to start commenting on this post? It was all just so, so very beautiful. The most wonderful daydream of a blog post I've ever come across. I think my favourite of all the pretty things had to be that fairy newspaper though. Wonderful!

Denise said...

So much fun to be in Paris with you and the group.I loved it through your eyes.I also posted a little early,you can see our trip through my eyes.P.S I also brought my lover on the trip too-HEEHEE

Splenderosa said...

So nice. I'm joining your party too.
What fun.

xx's

Abi said...

Oh I loved the images! lovely party post. where do you find such glorious images I wonder.

Have a lovely weekend dearest Amy.
Now my final question... will this comment post...

Abi said...

It would seem so! yay!!

It's me said...

It is great to be with you in Paris darling....hope we meet again.....nice party from Anita...enjoying...love love ......bisous Ria...xxx...

Fete et Fleur said...

Love and Paris go hand in hand. delightful . . .

Nancy

Georgianna said...

Isn't this the greatest, most magical day! I love what you've collected up and the beautiful moments you've conjured. Not too racy at all! :) Wishing you a most wonder filled weekend, dear Amy! xo

Rayanne said...

Lovely Pink Paris...lovely tour!
Isn't Anita so sweet to have us all go to Paris today!!!!

Karena said...

This is so gorgeous I adore your images!! Love being part of Anita's Paris party and my post is now ready (with blogger issues and all!)

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

lynne said...

Bonjour!
I NEED that skirt and I NEED those books and to have a man kiss you passionately in the streets of Paris - oops, time to stop day dreaming LOL.
Wishes
Lynne

The Tame Lion said...

Absolutely fantastic!
I'm going to Paris tonight.