Thursday, May 12, 2011

"Don't count the days, make the days count."~ Unknown author



































What do you do in a day? How do you think? What do you say? Have you worked hard on something to help another, yourself? Could you find ten minutes between six and "ten after" to revel? Just revel in something? Just sweep up someone and kiss them sweet. Just grab your favorite poem and put up your feet. Find some clover and marvel. What did I do in a day? I could never remember it all, nor should I, I suppose. I will remember finding my tulip dry and stunning and capturing it like a little faery abode. I will remember putting Shadow bunny out in her little pen to enjoy watching her nibble. I shall smile upon the sleepy boys who won't stop growing "so big, so fast." I remember rubbing elbows with my daughter on the screen porch while the breeze blew at our locks. I guess that counts.

6 comments:

Jacqui said...

It sure does count! What a lovely post, thanks for sharing!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Such a perfect post with wonderful sentiment. I totally agree - it is very important to make each day count. :) Theresa

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YES, IT DOES COUNT! Each sparkle in the eyes of just one child during my crazy day makes that day count for something...that BUNNY IS DYNAMITE!!!! LOVE TO YOU PRECIOUS, Anita

Róisín said...

Aw Amy, this was beautiful. And I'm so glad to see lovely Shadow once more. Love that wee bunny! Anyway, sorry I've not been over in a while - I've been a bad blog friend lately all round :( I've just been catching up with your posts and I missed so much loveliness! From now on I'm not going to miss another post!

Romi and Bob said...

Hi, I love your blog! The bunnies are gorgeous. I spend my das with my little daughter exploring and enjoying beauty. We love fairies and dolls and using our imaginations. Do pop to my blog and visit us, we live in the beautiful Czech Republic.
Have a super weekend,
Tracy

Kiki aka Victoria said...

Awww..what a beautiful heart warming post..and what a sweet soul..I am in love!
HUgs