Sunday, March 27, 2011

My dear friend, Monica Zuniga, is having a FREE online art workshop!!!!!


The Free Spirit Workshop for FREE? yes, yes, it is true, a gift from Moni to you!
If you haven't met my friend, Monica, you must! I have known her for years and she is the sweetest soul to know, an amazing artist, and the best art teacher, EVER! She is from Mexico and her ning site has a plethora of choices for workshops to choose from and this Spring she is showing her Free Spirit Mixed Media video workshop for free as a gift to all of us. She is so thorough, so talented and mild, it is a pleasure to learn from this multi-talented, joyous, light-being!

Here is the web site and find her on facebook, as well, to keep updated on all she offers!

5 comments:

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Hi Amy,

I don't stream video very well with my verizon 3G service but I'm going to give it a try anyway. I'm missing so many wonderful creative workshops because most have moved into video instead of screen shots....easy to understand though since most have really good high speed. I'm trying to get Comcast to come up this mountain for me! hee hee ...wish me luck.

Have a wonderful Sunday,
Hugs,
Stephanie ♥

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh how wonderful! She is Mexican? Like my dad!!! And a wonderful artist and soul...we then, what a fabulous friend to have! I must check out her work. Have a peaceful day dear friend, Anita

Terri Kahrs said...

How very generous of Monica and YOU, Sweet Amy to spread the word for her. I'm off to explore . . . . Blessings & Hugs, Terri xoxo

Faerie Moon Creations said...

That is so wonderful! Thank you for sharing this. Monica's class sounds lovely. Theresa

jade said...

That sounds really lovely.......what a sweet friend you have!!! Have a wonderful week,

Hugs Jade