Saturday, February 12, 2011

"The world is full of people...


who will go their Whole lives and

not actually


Live one day. She did not intend on being one of them." ~Leigh StandleyThis self-expression page is called, "I satisfy this wish." It is a sketch on watercolor paper glued onto some favorite scrapbook paper. I covered the piece with mailing tape and brushed here and there with paint.
I am making quick self-expression pages, just for me, this year. I am aiming for one a month. Quick expressions of self, inspirations, studies, that give me a centeredness and warmth. These are photos of my page for February. Blessings to all of you in thanks for the last post's comments. Take care and live, live, live, even for just one day. If you do, it will become a habit... a grand, velvety, one that holds you when you slip.

10 comments:

Mónica Zúñiga said...

You page is lovely, that face is gorgoeus and I loe how everything goes together! Beautiful as you are! :)
xoxox!

deb famularo said...

I love it.

What a gorgeous sketch!

Your inner spirit definitely reflects in your artwork!

xOxO

Kell Belle Studio said...

Hello Ms. Amy,

This is sooo incredibly lovely. She truly is a reflection of the artist both inside and out.

Wishing you a sparkly, creative day. :)

xoxo
~Kell Belle
aka Kellie (formerly Artful Paper Doll)

Róisín said...

I love your page and, as always, your sentiment. So warming and positive. I hope you are doing well my friend xx

Melissa said...

What amazing talent you have! Truly an artist in every sense of the word....so very magical! Keep inspiring!

Jacqui said...

What a wonderful idea! Lovely post thank you. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day

Jacqui

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What a wonderful project! I really love the sketch and how you choose to embellish her. Theresa

BALLET NEWS said...

AMAZING ! Wonderful project.

Have a brilliant week !

*✿*millie meadowsweet*✿* said...

i have been so bad at visiting people lately, by days have been filled with childminding

but it is oh so wonderful to drop by this sparkling magical place again

warmest Valentines hugs xxx

millie

Georgianna said...

So very beautiful, dear Amy. ♥