Sunday, February 27, 2011

I finally know what my three wishes would be...


I have always struggled when people ask me what would your three wishes be. I always say things which get the response, "Amy, that is not for you, that is for all humankind or that is for your kids, etc. What would you wish for yourself?" Strange that it took my own drawings to help me remember all I might wish for. They are a wish to always feel lighter, to dream softly, and to have sweet remembrance of a life lovingly lived... I think I will make a fourth wish while I am on it and someday, I will draw this one out, as well... to love completely. These are my wishes, finally understood. Blessings to all of you and may you have these wishes and all your life's kind wishes come true...
Art by Amy Sperry Faldet

9 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh AMy, your wishes are perfect. IN the final analysis, the eternal things are what I think we all want....and how appropriate that you found how to articulate them through your drawings....it so goes with my post today. Blessings to you for a life lovingly lived...Anita

Joanna Rowan Mullane said...

Hello dear one!! Sorry it has been so long and I thank you for your sweet notes! I am about three weeks out to finishing my book! To complete this I have had to immerse myself in it and I have not blogged in a few months but I am so excited that it is nearly completed!! Will share more soon just wanted to say hello and have a beautiful day my sweet faery friend!
Joanna

Faerie Moon Creations said...

They are truly beautiful wishes! May they all come true...Theresa

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest one, Oh you are so kind to skip on over....the new week has begun and for me, it will be a crazy one. But as soon as spring comes, how I await the sunshine and the chance to take my students out for a real second recess so we can all bust out!!! Enjoy this magnificent day, Anita

BALLET NEWS said...

perfect wishes !

Róisín said...

I agree, perfect wishes indeed! And a very meaningful and thought-provoking post too. I think it's important to have wishes, no matter how simple or outlandish. They help remind you who you are :)

Fair Rosamund said...

What lovely wishes, I could not think of any better :) ~Lauren

mirsini's creations said...

Hi Amy! Your wishes are lovely indeed! All of them! Also, i looove your drawings, especially the elf in your third wish, it's very cute! May your beautiful wishes come true ;)

jade said...

Your wishes are sooo lovely and it´s so good to have some dreams!!!! Have a wonderful weekend,
my dear friend,

Hugs Jade