Sunday, November 7, 2010

What a delightful journey I had...


I am home to my family after sharing a wonderful couple days with my artist friends, old and new. Angel friends,Rena Askey, Shelley Wittman Bisch, Susan Pralle, you made so many smiles manifest, I know we had an effect on the Universe this weekend.Thanks Dan Di Paolo, Jamie Berger, for making me always feel welcome, and being truly, good. Joanna, Phillip, Raymond, Angela, Ellen Stouffer, Shelley Smith, Sue Ellen Ross (Thanks dear, brave, "color fairy" friend), Eric Fausnacht (wish I could knit bloomers for your gals), Sherri Buck Baldwin, Yvonne Moroni, Ned Young, John Sloan, what a joy to share moments and especially to Robin Davis and Paula Joerling for the dear heart to heart about technique, joys, and courage, you were infinitely kind. Thanks to Cathy and Carlos for time, advice, and for all the joy you scatter. Keep bringing beauty to this world. I feel so inspired and energized from our time together. I stepped out of my carriage last night, safely driven by dear, wonderful, Rena into the arms of my family who allowed this time away to be possible, and I knew I had just had a faerytale time...

12 comments:

Kiki aka Victoria said...

Yay...welcome home..sounds like you had a most wonderful and magical time! Shine one..beautiful art..keep sparkling!
V~

KarenHarveyCox said...

Oh it sounds like a faerytale to be surrounded by your artists friends. And you always create the most magical faerytales with your artwork.

I love that carriage!

Karen

Faerie Moon Creations said...

So happy to hear you had an enchanting time! I hope you shared good times and learned much. Theresa

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

And what a coach to take you there and back! Oh, I am working on a Cinderella coach at this moment...love, love LOVE YOUR WORK DEAREST! Have a magical day, Anita

Foxglove Spires said...

I have delighted in frolicking through your beautiful space all your creations,and words of inspirations.

Your wondrous time spent sounds so enchanting especial steeping into a dreamy carriage taking you into a fairytale.

Have a glorious week. xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dear friend! I can't wait to see my carriage as well! To find the time, THAT IS THE ENIGMA TO BE SOLVED! Have a wonderous day...Anita

Jessie said...

You bring the fairytale wonder to our lives! Glad to hear you had a lovely time.xx

faerwillow said...

~your painting looks like a beautifully sweet poppi carriage! is this what yours looked like when you stepped inside? welcome home and happy to hear you had a nice time savoring moments with those dear to you and for your family gifting you such precious time away to grow and learn...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

Motherkitty said...

Wow! What a magical and joyful time it seems you had. Thanks for sharing it with us. I enjoy your art and your blog.

Georgianna said...

It just makes my day knowing that you had such an enchanting time among such special people, dear Amy! I can feel the magic from here! xo – g

BALLET NEWS said...

beautiful !

Sheila said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your friends!! I haven't been spending much time on my blog lately as we are just returning (as well) from time away/time out on vacation. It's so restorative and healing to take those moments to simply "be" and enjoy life. I hope all is well with you. Think of you often and wish you lots of creativity and peace.