Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Busy hands make for a peaceful heart... friends, family, creativity play their part...


Handmade name tags, the softest yarn, the beads of water and inspiration, going with the flow... these things are filling my days, (among poor health of some loved ones, hope is on the horizon for those, it just has to be...) and trying to prioritize love, light, joy, and reverence.

Went with friends last week and was inspired to create this four foot necklace to hold my name tag at the licensing meeting this weekend at Dan Di Paolo's and knitting while enjoying being home with my littlest now that I am on break from teaching.


Create a spark, bead a string of smiles, remember all moments can be softer, and sparkle comes from kindness, creativity, inspiration, and sharing... I look forward to a weekend of friends, creating, learning and laughter... See you all soon!

7 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

This is truly a peaceful place to be Amy dearest! I took a day off today from teaching. It is a wonderful profession, but one that requires a day or two of STOPPING the GIVING OUT, in order to be refilled again. I spent time drawing and creating today and it was marvelous. ENJOY EVERY BIT OF YOUR goal reaching, creating and time with your loved ones!

BISES, Anita

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend in store. I was able to get some crediting done - and it felt wonderful. :) Theresa

Rena said...

Amyyyyyy!!! love the necklace!! can't wait to see it tomorrow! You did a great job...but that comes as NO surprise.

walking on air.

rena

Terri Kahrs said...

Your necklace is beautiful, Amy! Hope you have an outstanding weekend full of good friends and laughter! Hugs & Blessings, Terri xoxo

Kiki aka Victoria said...

Wow..what a wonderful magical post..enjoy!! and i love love the color-essence of this post..all the silvery blues and pearly dreamy tones..very beautiful! I would love to wear something in that color!
Have a wonderful time!
Kiki~

Incipient Wings said...

what a gorgeous necklace...the colors are so beautiful...

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HELLO DEAREST! Oh AMy, seeing your visits always makes me smile and thank you for your encouragement on my art work. I am having so much fun with it on the weekends, since the week night, I just eat and sleep and play my harp!!

HAVE A SPECTACULAR WEEKEND!Anita