Monday, August 30, 2010

"You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith." ~Mary Manin Morrissey

"Fear is a hot wind, bolting you from your green solace... It doesn't lift, though it is supposed to rise... tossing your yellow wings as you roll and fall. It shakes the stem, tremble, and whip. Stay your fleeting thoughts full of fears, for they will shorten all your years and you are in a heavenly place here. You are in a heavenly place..." Amy Sperry Faldet
"Fear can keep us up all night long, but faith makes one fine pillow." ~ Author unknown

We all have fears, at times that make us leave our senses. We start to believe in our doubts more than we believe in our hopes. It is when we let the hot winds of fear send us into the path of destruction that tears will not save us and hope is lost.
I am going to tell you something... right now, I can't stand to drive... for we have so many butterflies flying up in fear or being swept up, that they are rolling around the road. I really can barely stand it. I took these at my parent's land after so many died on the way out to their country home. The message is so clear when it comes to fear... don't let thoughts become pain.
Remember,
even when it is soooo difficult... I know I go there...
"FEAR is an acronym in the English language for "False Evidence Appearing Real."
~Neale Donald Walsch

5 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HOW VERY TRUE...Fear is a strange thing; for being invisible, usually a reaction to something that is unreal, it is so paralyzing. Even if there is a situation that warrants some fear, the ONLY thing to do other than wilt is to face it. It is like a dog with big teeth and no bite. Slam it on the head and cowars away with its tail between its legs!!!!!!! Great message today dearest! Anita

Kiki said...

Hi Amy ..powerful post!
Such Joy ...when people let go of the energy of fear..and allow it to transform to empowered strength.. when we do that..clarity guides the way..
Kiki~

Zuzu said...

Great post, Amy. Faith is so powerful, poor little fear doesn't stand a chance!

Terri Kahrs said...

Awesome post, Amy! Many years ago, a good friend gave me a paperweight with the following quote: "What would you do if you knew you could not fail." I was sooo afraid to start my career as an artist. Once I conquered that nameless, faceless fear, my heart filled with joy and color spilled from my being. I became the creature I was meant to be. Hugs & Blessings, Terri xoxo

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Thank you for sharing these powerful words. Every bit of it is so true. I'll try to remember this as I continue to venture forth in my endeavors and be strong and unafraid. Theresa