Luminous, multi-talented, everyone of you, every visitor, so you all receive this award for being beautiful beings... visit some of these fellow luminous beings... For the most beautiful voice, visit the blythe darling, the sweetest "faerie finder" and dear, Stephanie Dosen. She is the definition of Versatile and I am glad she found this faery! http://www.owlinthedark.blogspot.com/
Anahata Katkin, "everything she do is magic..." go visit the wonder... http://www.papayablog.com/
None surpass Marina in the art of polymer clay... awestruck... http://www.alidilibellula.blogspot.com/
The dear Kiki Vee aka Victoria Pettella, has a new blog with her paintings... love you versatile friend... You are such a joy to know... I am blessed. http://www.studiovictoria.blogspot.com/
At Artful Fairytales, Eden is a magic maker... http://www.artfulfairytales.blogspot.com/
Dreamy visions will be yours at The Purple Tree Bird at http://www.jessielilac.blogspot.com/
Visit the brilliant and delightful, Zuzu, at http://www.a-cottage-in-the-woods.blogspot.com/
I am grateful for the Versatile Blogger Award from dear Judit Molnar of http://www.teddyvalley.blogspot.com/ and sweet Roisin of http://www.childofdanu.blogspot.com/
As you who have joined me here for awhile know, when I receive an award I tend to write a blogpost giving it to all of you... can't ever pick just a few to award... you see. Too much pressure to pick just a few... but, since it is an award about being versatile, well, I am sure you see where I am going... I am going to color in the fun lines, follow all the rules and join the fun this time... Remember, I send it to all of you, but here are a few new places I have been frequenting... and seven little tidbits of information about me... also remember you need not put your award up, just a little gesture dears!
1. I have a weakness for cloches... goodness do not get me started on cloches...
2. When I was little I wished I could live in a bee skep and decorate it with tiny flower furniture and leaf lamps.
3. Wodehouse makes me shake my head and smile in front of people who have no idea why I am laughing.
4. In my little opinion, the best diamonds are lake diamonds that glitter on top of the water in the early morning.
5. I wear my pear diamond wedding ring and my amber cabochon "art nouveau-y" pinky ring everyday... Just think how amazing amber is... 50,000,000 year old tree sap sets my head spinning.
6. The word, portal, makes my imagination sparkle.
7. I get in the mood for some serious punk rock a few times a week and listen to Good Charlotte, Avenged Sevenfold and "Say Goodnight" by Bullet For My Valentine everyday... I know. Who knew, right? I am addicted to them as much as Berres Brothers Streusel Cake Coffee, black.
Thanks dears for the award!!!! Enjoy friends the gorgeous places to visit above... and know that every visit you all give, every visitor, that is my award.
Oh, and an extra tidbit, I will be teaching at a local college starting next week. The class is called Student Success and it is meant to inspire new students during this transitional time in their lives and give them the writing and learning tips that will give them their soaring wings. I am overjoyed at the opportunity!