Sunday, August 8, 2010

"The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development of love and compassion...

The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is our sense of our own well-being."
~Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama
This is another one of The Wistfuls from my faerytales... she is dedicated to my friend, Molly. It is also dedicated to her Mother who has spent the last few weeks in hospital and has taken another turn for the worse. Blessings and light to you dears. (by the way, I was glad to help, of course, anytime, anything, just ask. I'll be there. It all went well tonight and will tomorrow and the next day... just focus on healing and rest and know you are loved.)

12 comments:

Kiki said...

Hi Amy..a super enchanting work of art..just beautiful! Best wishes for your friend and her mother!
thanks for continuing to share your speical magic and beauty always!
Have a sparkling week ahead!
Kiki~

Bella said...

Beautiful piece. I hope your friend's mother is on the mend soon. Sending good wishes your way...

Georgianna said...

Exquisite, Amy. Beautiful and serene thoughts and image, perfect for calming and healing. You are so generous to create the light and energy needed. xo

duendes said...

HELLO AGAIN!!!
Please visit my blog, you´ve got a present for you there.

小米 said...

人生的價值以及他的快樂,都在於他有能力看重自己的生存................................................

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

The love and care that you give during this time of crisis will be remembered and is part of the bigger picture of healing...eternity doesn't forget such gestures of love...Bisous my dear friend, Anita

馨儿 said...

動不一定每一次都成功,但坐而不行,絕無任何成功可言............................................................

Faerie Moon Creations said...

It's so beautiful, Amy. I am sure it will be a source of comfort to your friend and her mother. Theresa

Róisín said...

Such a wonderful little work of art, and with such a kind and beautiful sentiment. My thoughts are with you and your friends. All my best,
Roisin.

Peeters Liliane said...

I love your paintings and pictures you show us. And I love the color pink that you used for your blog, this collor is my favoriet. I look forword to see more of you artistic works.
Greetings from Belgium
Liliane

Sheila said...

Like all your other beautiful pieces, this one is wonderful and so thoughtful. All the best to your friend Molly. Hope you are doing well!! Sheila :-)

deb famularo said...

oh, she is so precious Amy....my prayers go out for your friend's mom and her family. Sending lots of love to you all. xOxO