Saturday, July 3, 2010

"If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years, how mankind would marvel and stare." ~Emerson


"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet, I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars." ~Og Mandino

"Search for the seed of good in every adversity... Stars may be seen from the bottom of a deep well when they can't be discerned from the mountain top. So will you learn things in adversity that you would never have discovered without trouble. There is always a seed of good. Find it and prosper." ~Og Mandino

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~Sarah Williams


"For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream." ~Vincent VanGogh


"If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I would bet they would live differently." ~Bill Watterson
There is a freedom looking at the stars of Nature, on a blueberry, holding a starfish, a flower, ourselves looking up to the Stars of the Night... it is there, in that spot of innocence and freedom, that I wish to remain... may you rejoice in Nature's fireworks today, tomorrow, and safely in all the days to come...
Blessings,
Amy

9 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Such a beautiful lily! Thank you for the kind and comforting words - I hope you and your family enjoy a safe and happy 4th as well! :) Theresa

Kiki said...

Gorgeous lily series..wow..beautiful..they seem lit with a spark! Beautiful words..enjoy the colors in the night sky..have a magical wkd!Thankyou for this very peaceful, beautiful post!
Kiki~

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

This....was....unbelievably BEAUTIFUL Amy! To take an object that we do take for granted and that is literally over our heads and to muse on it in such a profound way is proof that the resources of our joys are inexhaustable, even in this life and I believe, in eternity. Thank you for your visit and lovely comments and for always being a lantern of a glittering light that will never go dim.

Many blessings to you in return dear one, Anita

stregata said...

Wishing you stars!

fawndear said...

Thank you for reminding me about the stars. I grew up on a farm so far away from any city we could always see the Milky Way and a bazillion twinkling stars. Now you've reminded me that I need to take my kids out to the country where they can really see something marvelous in the nighttime sky.

Love dreaming!


Thank you so much for sharing.

Terri said...

Thank you for sharing such sweet and loving sentiments. Your photos are really amazingly beautiful.
Hugs to you,
Terri

Silke said...

Hi, sweet Amy! Just stopping by for some inspiration and your gentle wisdom. I am glad you are doing well!! Much love, Silke

Princesa Nadie said...

Meeting you has been a pleasure...
I love faerytales
Your blog is as a magic world ,Thanks for let me comming into now
Love

Sheila said...

What a beautiful post and so inspiring. Thank you (feel like it was meant for me :-) As always, your special and unique and beautiful style of capturing the beauty of nature is breathtaking. Wishing you a star filled week...Hugs, Sheila