Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thank-you Lauren Startzman of Fair Rosamund for this sweet award!


Thanks dear one! I appreciate this award and send it out to all the artists who love to blog and wishes of joy and creativity accompany it to each and everyone of you!!!! You all have such glorious blogs that I feel truly blessed to know you all and meet new people each day!!!! What a magic portal it is to be able to communicate with so many kindred spirits!!!

I am to name things I am "addicted" to as a fun part of this award, so here they are:

~Glitter

~"Daffodil Lament" by the Cranberries and of course, W.B. Yeats which the song is about.

~Raspberry Mochas

~pink flowers with green surroundings on a blue sky day

~David Austin roses

~water, to drink, to swim in, to look at, to listen to, to cherish

~the laughter of my friends on my screen porch

~the way my children's eyelashes lay on their cheeks when they sleep, (even those of my 5'11" 13 year old.)

~the way my husband's nostrils flair with pride when he realizes how much of a gift his four children are.

~chocolate and red raspberries

~greenhouses

~the Belle Epoque

~Caprice and Secondhand Serenade's Your Call...

Enough about me, though, what do you just love in your life? Let me know and share this beautiful award from a fellow blogger!

7 comments:

Kiki said...

So Wonderful Amy.. a magical post! Congrats!
Kiki~

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks Kiki! Funny laughing at the fact I named chocolate and raspberries twice (though in different forms)hee hee! Addicted. Blessings friend!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

This award is so richly deserved! I do love what you are "addicted" to - especially the chocolate and red raspberries (two of my favorites). Enjoy your day! Theresa :)

Terri Kahrs said...

Such a lovely, well-deserved award! Always fun to learn more about you (like your raspberry addiction)! LOL! Huge Congratulatory Hugs! Terri xoxo

Fair Rosamund said...

Thank you Amy, you are such a kind person! :) People like you are what makes blogging such a pleasure. And what lovely addictions you have! :) ~Lauren

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OMG. Another thing or things we have in common: GLITTER AND CHOCOLATE AND RED RASPBERRIES!!! I put cocoa powder (unsweetened) into my vanilla yogurt every morning with frozen unsweetened RED RASPBERRIES! YUMMY! You are so deserving of this award!!! Bisous, Anita

Can You Believe It? said...

Kindness and beauty can not possibly describe you Amy! Thank you for being an Angel on Earth!
Peace, Shelle