Monday, June 14, 2010

Celebrating some lights in my life...


Such a wondrous weekend, it has been, that I just had to pop in to show you these lights twinkling in my world. Hope you visit their magical blogs.

I have been awarded with an honor from dear Rose at bb flockling. I am so touched by this thoughtful artist and I cherish such new lights in my life and friendships being born. She is the artist that created this beautiful art below... visit her here

http://www.bbflockling.blogspot.com/

Shelley Wittman Bisch is such a light in my life, infinitely kind, compassionate, talented and the most loving mother of six children anyone could be. She came over today to create her new blog, Can You Believe It? She has Fairydust Clothing Company and is starting to get her Website to its magical beginnings... It looks so Lovely so far!!! Such joys are being born this Summer. This sweater on her bench is just one of the many products she has created based on her gorgeous, environmentally-thoughtful faery books and her stage productions. Visit a wonderful friend at http://www.shelleybisch.blogspot.com/


This is a picture of Shelley and I at our Faery Art Show this winter on the mezzanine at Windmill Antiques in Evansville, WI. I am at the front and she is explaining to some customers her gorgeous guord art in this newspaper photo.



Celebrating some lights in my life... with my new painting of Light and in celebration of all the mushrooms in the yard as a result of the many rains we have had. Have a blessed day.

11 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am off to visit these girls :)

Isn't it wonderful that art just shines everything no matter what kind of art it is?

Shine On!

LuLu♥

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Hello!
That was ironic, you just left me a comment as I was on your blog!!! :)
I need to check out your friend's websites here, they sound awesome! Plus if you like them, I know I will!!! Lights are always such a wonderful thing! We all could use more ib our lives, that's for sure! xOxO

Terri Kahrs said...

Just a quick stop as I'm off to follow your lighted paths to new doorways! Hugs & Blessings, Terri xoxo

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest one....thank you for your magical and uplifting comments...you are such a charm. And....Rose....I know her work and doesn't she just perfectly capture what we dream in our minds? That is a gift. I often dream of the ethereal world, but it is not an easy thing to recreate in her fashion. How lovely that WE ALL have our own ways of touching heaven, and bringing it down just a smidge to enlighten others. Ahhhhh......Anita

Faerie Moon Creations said...

How wonderful! Thanks for sharing the links for your friends - I am acquainted with Rose and shall have to meet your other friend very soon. :) It is so very important to honor the light in one's life. Thank you for sharing some with us! :) Theresa

stregata said...

Thanks for sharing! Love the beautiful little faery lights on the mushroom - exquisite!

paperbird said...

always so lovely here.

Georgianna said...

Truly, your posts and paintings get more brilliant each day! Thank you for the links and for sharing your light and beauty. xo – g

apinkdreamer said...

oh my god! this mushroom you've painted is FANTASTIC!!!

Kiki said...

Hi Amy..what a beautiful post..yay..fabulous...super beautiful!And wow.. What a wonderful and talented friend you have! Gorgeous! Hope you are having a dazzling day full of magic and beauty and thankyou for the special-magic you continue to ignite in the universe!
Kiki~

Can You Believe It? said...

Each day you bright Light to so many lives. You keep me going!!! Thank you Amy, LUV and PEACE, Shelley B