Saturday, May 1, 2010

"I float on a cloud of my own creation, yes, it is true, as do you, still sometimes we are lifted there by the wishes of others,

their love for me and YOU." ~Amy Sperry Faldet
"I cannot trip on my cobbled existence when I am lighter than air." ~ Amy Sperry Faldet

"A cloud is made of billows upon billows upon billows that look like clouds. As you come closer to a cloud you don't get something smooth, but irregularities at a smaller scale."


~Benoit Mandelbrot


I have noticed that irregularities in the cobbled path make such an interesting journey. When I am grateful, when I notice, when I give love, I do not trip. Instead I see the cobbled irregularities of this path and life as rain-soaked colors below me, beautiful to behold. They are a mosaic of my trials, my accomplishments, my dear acquaintances and wings of loved ones on my back. The pebbles, placed just so are my perfect journey. Knowing this, I can look down at them and see them from my white billows and know their perfection. I am lighter than air.
I am sending out a little cheer to my dear Duchess!
Visit and your cheer to her will be doubled in faerydust, tea, and sweet light.


15 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

How very lovely. I thought I saw the face of an angel in your flowers.

Terri Kahrs said...

Gorgeous post, Sweet Amy! I can almost smell those gorgeous white lilacs! Blessings & Hugs, Terri xoxo

Georgianna said...

After reading this, dear Amy, I am floating, too! Your photos are gorgeous and your words are sweet magic. I'm so happy for you! :)

BALLET NEWS said...

Genius ! Have a fabulous weekend

Bella said...

What a gorgeous, fabulous post! I am in love with your images and the quotes/sentiment are perfect. Thank you for brightening my day. :)

Queen of Dreamsz said...

So lovely as always.♥ I love the Duchess..her blog is nothing but fabulous vibrant energy.

Have a lovely day...

Hugs,
Stephanie ♥

Kiki said...

Hi Amy..beautiful and so inspiring as always...such magic in all you do! Lovely..I will visit your friend!
Bright Blessings of May and wishing you much Magic and Joy!
Kiki~

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Amy, everything is perfection here. The sentiment, the colors of the photos, your words. This is what we are supposed to do: live and love and go with the imperfections and forgive ourselves and others.

Bisous, Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh you dear soul, you. What would I do without angels such as yourself? THANK YOU AMY...never in my life, really, never since I began blogging, have received a unanimous chorus of encouragement to follow my dream. Thank you a million times over for you example of creativity and courage!!!! CARRY ON my dearest. Anita

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Hello dear Amy-
you always touch my inner soul- I don't know what it is, but you reinforce my drive and energy when I read your beautiful words. Thank you for that- it's like you know exactly what I need to hear so many times and I love you for that!!! Have a wonderful weekend....xOxO deb

ElroyDockins03 said...

It's great!!............................................................

Julia said...

So lovely ,wise and precious this blogpost is!
And thank you so much for placing my fairy in your sidebar! It is so much appreciated dear friend.xxx

Silke said...

Oh, so beautiful! Those flowers are dreamy - I so miss lilacs! You are such an inspiring, amazing woman!! Much love, Silke

雲亨 said...

Well done!........................................

Joanna Rowan Mullane said...

Your such a lovely sweet friend Amy! Thank you so much for all of your healing words and healing blessings! My life is that much brighter because you are a part of it. It was so lovely to visit your blog today and catch up with all of your beautiful posts! Thank you for sharing your light with this world...
With love,
Joanna