Thursday, April 1, 2010

"We could never have loved the earth so well if we had had no childhood in it." ~George Eliot, The Mill on the Floss, 1860

Are you nostalgic?
Do you have happy memories of smells and sights? If yes, revisit your memories...


If not, you can start today...





Nostalgia...

Sweet memories,

Kind moments,

Clean scents and caring...

forest frolics and findings.

Childhood revisited,

after a sudsy soak,

cuddled up for a faerytale...
Visit the blog of Elea Lutz to share all these things again with yourself...

http://nostalgia.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/02/giveaway-kindly-join-me-for-pie.html


Nostalgia Organic Soaps, Nostalgia fabrics, and designs will bring you there.
All photos are by Elea Lutz celebrating her glorious products.

11 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am headed over to visit right now....

Wishing you a wonderful Easter!

LuLu♥

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Thank you so very much! All the bright prettiness and delicacies of sweet memories cheered me up today when I really needed it. :) Now hopefully I can look forward to a relaxing more peaceful afternoon. :) Theresa

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh yes, this is why I refuse to grow up!!!! LIFE IS GOOD!!! Bisous and merci mille fois, Amy! Anita

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

oh, when the struggles of eveyday life get to you, this is when I need to remember this!!!!

....And hold onto those precious memories tightly!!

Thank you for always reminding me to remember the important things!
You and Anita are my internet angels!

Have a wonderful day filled with blessings and love...deb

Terri Kahrs said...

Luscious handmade soaps always make me feel so wonderful! Thank you for sharing Elea's site. Hugs & Blessings, Terri soso

icandy... said...

OH!!!!
Pretty, pretty!
Happy Easter, my sweetie~pie, Amy!!
Have a beautiful weekend!
oxoxox
Christina

Sheila said...

Yummy! Love them. I'm a fragrance fanatic and have fond memories associated with scents. I remember getting into my grandmother's Coty perfume and her dusting powders. I also remember hugging my mother and with Jovan Musk in her hair :-) Thank you for helping me remember those moments.

Kiki said...

yay..very cool..I will check out the lovely link you left..sounds fabulous and magical!
Kiki~

Fair Rosamund said...

I feel nostalgic all the time, always striving for those sweet and simple childlike moments. Thank you for the beautiful post! ~Lauren

Bella said...

Another beautiful post, as always. Hope you have a lovely Easter. Stop by when you get a chance - I have a little something for you on my blog:
http://beautydoesmatter.blogspot.com/2010/04/beautiful-bloggers.html#comments

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling popped in to wish you and your family a joyous and blessed Easter.

Love & Hugs
Duchess