Saturday, April 17, 2010

" I see me in the ornament of life...


I see that shimmer even while doing my jobs as Mother, Friend, and Wife. I see me in the ornament of life. I work hard to see, that in the reflection, I truly have no strife.

I love this world of crystal and glass, of Spring in my children's hair and blades of grass. Life to me is ornamental and nothing, nothing is incidental.


I see me in the ornament of life." ~ Amy Sperry Faldet


Posting terribly soon, sorry for the whiplash, hee hee. I just find that reflecting on the perils in life and staying there for long is soooo not "faerytale." (smiles) I know that the heroines that I love most see the gift that reflection gives us. They tuck it back in their hearts so they can pull it out another day when they need it most.



Blessed days dears. Off to go visit you all before I turn into a pumpkin...

9 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

What a lovely post today, Amy! Beautiful words and thoughts, My Darling! Blessings & Hugs, Terri xoxo

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

How we choose to view the world has such and impact on our everyday life. I loved this most precious reminder of what to focus on. Thanks!

BALLET NEWS said...

Beautiful - and so apt !

Kiki said...

Beautifully poetic Amy..gorgeous words that charm the heart always!
Kiki~

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Amy, first of all, thank you for coming by to wish me a happy birthday and this post is so lovely; you always choose the prettiest colors and I don't know how you and others do it with the camera....I have all thumbs with a camera!!!!

You are a faery NO MATTER WHAT THE MOOD OR CIRCUMSTANCE!

Bisous, Anita

Sheila said...

How beautiful...you have such a gift for words and poetry AND photography. I'm glad you are back. Thank you, as well, for your visits to my blog. They mean so very much to me. Have a blessed and light filled, "ornamental" day :-) Sheila

Terri said...

Such beautiful photos and sentiment. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Terri

Georgianna said...

These are truly the colors of the soul – and you shine so beautifully no matter what you are doing, even if temporarily a pumpkin! xo – g

Marinela Reka said...

What a beautiful blog, Amy
I like the way you write :)

marinela xx
Short Poems