Seven things you may not know about me:
1. My favorite pie is lime chiffon.
2. I adore raspberry sherbet.
3. Waterlilies should be in every garden, I believe, yet, I don't have any, yet.
4. Summer must have cotton candy in there somewhere.
5. I find four-leaf clovers often and have all my life.
6. I can cook beautifully for friends, but, mess-up all the time in everyday cooking.
7. I have absurd preferences on art pencil selection (HB, 2B, H) depending on what the subject will be that I am about to draw.
Bonus information that you may not know about me! I love to watch and hear people type.
Links as a gift to you, all my readers, to try someplace new.
Bella at The Art of Living Beautifully has presented some lovely places with this blog award! I happen to be one of them! So, rather than choose seven favorite blogs, or try to show you say, seven new blogs I have happened upon or another lovely option, I thought to myself, what if I just gave you all a treat!!! I am showing you a diverse group of artists for your gift. They really have exquisite thought provoking art and personalities, not all bloggers, but they share this magical place within the "computer sharing" realm.
Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you Bella for putting my blog as a haven for you to visit. It gives me great joy to know this. I celebrate you with this gorgeous Sulamith Wulfing painting for the angel seems to be giving her something, if not just an embrace. You are an angel for sharing your kindness with me.
Visit Bella at http://beautydoesmatter.blogspot.com/