Thursday, April 22, 2010

Celebrate Earth Day at Crescendoh.com with my conservation article on how ART SAVES!

H
A

P
P

Y
E AR T

H
D



A Y


Jenny Doh, former Editor-in-Chief of Stampington and Company, inspired me to write this article for her great endeavor, ART SAVES. See my sidebar to find out more or click here to go to her home page where you can read my article on her site. Scroll down to the bottom and click on my visage, hee hee. I write of a place dear to my heart, full of love of our Earth and full of the spirit of art. Join me and read the other articles on how ART has saved so many in so many ways!!!! Thanks dear Jenny for the opportunity to show how art can help our Earth. We are inspired by the beauty you send around the world and we love the potential that you foster!!!
Blessings, light, and love,
Amy Sperry Faldet

11 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

Love them ! They look quite romantic if that's possible for fish!!

Happy Earth Day

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks dear!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Amy, I went to this site and was ENCHANTED in every way...and, I went to my mailbox today when I got home and what did I find? I found the most magical, beautiful, colorful fairy earrings and charms and leaves....Amy, your magic touches all. Your colors are trademark and when I opened the package, I felt your spirit, Amy. I cannot tell you enough how much I so appreciate your kindness and love, I am so blessed.

I will cherish these articles of faery wings, dusted with goodness and light. Fondly and most grateful, Anita

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Thank you so very much for sharing the link, Amy. Your writing is so poetic and lyrical. I hope you had a most lovely Earth Day...Theresa :)

Silke said...

I love Art Saves and particularly your article! You are such an inspiration to me, not just with your art but how you live your whole life!! Have a wonderful weekend, dear friend!! Love, Silke

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks all for your beautiful sentiments and reading the article! I love how art saves!! Blessings and light,
Amy

Sheila said...

Such a beautiful article, Amy. Congratulations and I LOVE the little fish also! Have a beautiful and sunny day - I'm trying to have one, despite the "lack" of sun today :-)

Kiki said...

So beautiful and poetic..gorgeous creations! Lovely..I will check the link out! yay!
kiki~

Becky Shander said...

Hi Amy, Am I too late and did I miss your story at Crescendoh? Please let me know where to find your story since I'm hoping to read it.

Your fish artwork is so swimmingly striking against the painted background.

Jessie said...

Thank you Amy, I need this today :o) xx

lin said...

性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,ut聊天室