Friday, March 5, 2010

"This is impossible" cried Alice.


"Only if you believe it is" said the Mad Hatter.

A faerytale is a gift to our hearts for wrapped tight in its velvet pink bow is your opportunity to learn, to grow. For when you are faced with those in the world that just for today (or for always) are just not right, you can see yourself in the small heroine who is brave enough, loving enough, smart enough, resilient enough and see that no one is alone, truly in this talethat is life. You have everything you need even as you slip, even as you doubt, even as you misunderstand, even as you trust. There will always be the mocking Cheshire, those that stir the pot, those that don't listen and demand impossible things. Who you are, though, can shine. Who you are is what you define...

A smile can show your true intention. Let it show a sweet, resplendent heart.

"It is very easy to take more than nothing."


The feast is before you, don't you see.



Time is relative... not your relative. You answer to know one.




"Who are you?"





Hope you enjoyed my little tribute to a story that completely stirs the imagination, questions who one is assumed to be by others, sets you in a place of wonder, frustration, and ultimately growth. For that is what life is all about. How do you wander? How do you wonder?

10 comments:

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Amy, what an excellent post- the message is so awesome. And with an Alice twist, simply brilliant! I need to copy and save this! Have a wOnDeRful day! love deb

GardenDesigner said...

So awesome!!! I cant wait to go see the movie!!!

I hope its not to scary!! Hee hee

We are going to go in costume!!That will be fun!!

~Vanessa

stregata said...

Well said, Amy! And though we each place our steps to the beat of different drum, we are still united in the dance of life.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks dear Deb! Love an Alice twist, yes, I do. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Enjoy Vanessa! Thanks so much. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I agree, Renate! lovely. Blessings.

Kiki said...

I am so enjoying all your tributes to A-I-W!! Awesome..I love getting lost in the mists of imagination and dreamy-wonder! Thankyou!!
Kiki~

Terri Kahrs said...

I cannot wait to untie that pretty pink satin bow that's keeping this movie in the box. It just looks sooooo delicious! I plan to wallow in it's gorgeousness and will let my mind wander with a sense of wonder and awe. Happy Weekend, Amy! Hugs & Blessings, Terri xoxo

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh I missed the previous post! TO much work this week has left me tired, weary-eyed but not discouraged! TOday is my 28th wedding anniversary! YEAH! That is where I wonder, wander and live! Your magic my dearest means the world to me...

Georgianna said...

Messages and allegories and metaphors all wrapped up and presented with lovely truths inside! So wonderful for you to create this gift for us. Thank you, dear Amy! xoxo