Friday, March 19, 2010

"Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend." ~Elizabeth Gilbert


"There is so much about my fate that I cannot control, but other things do fall under the jurisdiction. I can decide how I spend my time, whom I interact with, whom I share my body and life and money and energy with. I can select what I can read and eat and study. I can choose how I'm going to regard unfortunate circumstances in my life--- whether I will see them as curses or opportunities. I can choose my words and the tone of voice in which I speak to others. And most of all, I can choose my thoughts." ~Elizabeth Gilbert

"Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it." ~Elizabeth Gilbert


Storytelling brought to the cinema... wonderful.



This summer enjoy the movie, Eat. Pray. Love. with Julia Roberts as author, Elizabeth Gilbert.




"Remember you are the writer of your own happy ending." Amy Sperry Faldet

10 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Sweetie...
What a beautiful post this morning. I love it.

I will be watching for this movie. It looks like one all of us will adore. Thanks for the wonderful tip.

Have a beautiful Friday sweetie.

Country hugs...Sherry

Kiki said...

Super lovely! Fantastic!
Have a happy shiny wkd!
Kiki~

Fair Rosamund said...

Hello! I just found your blog and wanted to tell you how beautiful it is! I adore fairytales, and your blog seems to encapsulate their magic and beauty. I will be back to visit lots more! :) ~Lauren

Terri Kahrs said...

I'd no idea about this movie. Sounds like "must see", Amy. Hope you have an awesome weekend full of sunshine and smiles. Hugs & Blessings, Terri xoxo

A Dancing Mango said...

Hi Amy!
So happy to seee you again.
You always bring a smile to my face..
I will look for this movie too!
TGIF.. then again we can choose what we wish to do with this day.. and I will be arting..
Keep your peepers open!
Your website always makes me happy.
love the colours.. hugs, Darlene

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Wow, I need to see this movie! I love this! I always try to read books that help me better myself from within. This is why I am drawn to your blog- you are always that bright, positive ray of light! Have a beautiful weekend, and thanks for sharing your magic with us! love deb

Sheila said...

I always see this book when I visit Barnes and Noble during my breaks. I've always passed it by, but will definitely give it a read! Have a wonderful evening!! Sheila

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

This looks like a great movie, AMy! I do admire Julia Roberts as an actress; she has shown her chops as not just a beautiful movie "star", but a serious actor. The subject is worth checking out! Have a magical day, Anita

Princess Camille said...

These are really lovely quotes. Thanks for sharing them! I hadn't heard about this movie, but now I'll be on the look out for it! :)

lin said...

視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,色情