Friday, February 12, 2010

Why not? Let us have a Ball under the sea! It is really where I wish to be...


I have a perfect mason of dreams and light and fun. He listens to each wish I ask, he grants me everyone. I have to ask so carefully because of his generosity so as not to seem ungrateful and that is why I send blessings and wishes each day. These small baubles are what I pay. I go around to all of you and plunk a crystal ball or two into my Grandma's aqua jar so that your wishes may come true, whether near or far. Once in awhile, I have a little wish, for warmth and water and sunshine, too. So, when my dear friend, "Kitty" Kellie Reynolds said, "I have a ball for you!" I wished for a Masque ball for me under the warm, green, blue, and light-filled sea...

http://artfulpaperdoll.blogspot.com/


The warm wishes I have sent others and those they have given me took on the light of a sun, perfect mason, builder of dreamy summer days...



Then, a light shined just so and my cat jumped upon my lap to let me know that there was a party to which I must go... She looked in my eyes and it was as if she said "Follow the snowy path left by Kitty Kellie the faery of joy." So, I donned my boots and lo, there was a pearly path that led me through the meadow and snow. How could this be? What had been left for me? A potion so sweet just for me... Then, the path was gone and so was I... I was transformed... My Masque Ball is under the sea, the mermaid is me. I love that that place of warmth, of magic will always be on my journal page waiting for me.









25 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Your post today is filled with enchantment, Dear Amy! Happy, Happy Valentine's day to you and those you love! Hugs & Blessings, Terri xoxo

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

Your blog is so pretty...pink and green just happen to be my two favourite colour combinations...well done!
YOur writing is fun to read through, especially with my coffee in hand! What a blissful way to pass the evening away!

thanks for sharing...
I'll poke around here somemore...and prob. end up following you!
come on by to my blog too sometime...you might like what I do too...

have yourself a wonderful night!
ciao

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

yuppers! I was right..i am now your official new follower!

look forward to seeing you too..

ciao

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hello Amy
I enjoyed swimming along with you this evening on your wondrous adventure under the sea!

stregata said...

Amy, you look wonderful with starfish in your hair and seashells to adorn you. Just lovely!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Amy! What a great idea! Right now, I think many of us want to attend a magical ball, and under the warm waters of the Caribbean would suit me just fine! Anywhere where peace can be found. Have a marvelous day! Anita

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Hi Amy,
This post is great. I enjoyed reading it and for a while I was there with you at this perfect places... unfortunately the lovely story came to an end... The colors in the pictures are a super combo!
Wishing you a Wonderful Warm (V-) Weekend,
Saskia

Georgianna said...

Oh, dear Amy, as always, you transport me to a beautiful land of enchantment, shivers of delight and a sparkly outlook on the day! How lovely to fill your jar with wishes for others – the best use I've ever seen for them. Have a wonderful weekend, dear friend! xo – g

Bumpkin Bears said...

what a wonderful story, I was totally lost in it. Beautifully sun glistened photos too, magical. Hugs, Catherine x

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

that's 2 funny, my mom used to say the same thing to me...too bad you did such a beautiful drawing on terrible paper....now we can't frame it! only say it with a strong italian accent! lol

thanks for coming by...

ciao bella

The Artful Paper Doll said...

Awww Amy, I just love this! It's beautiful, magical, colorful and precious. I must admit every time I see that beautiful sea green I want to use that color in my work and I just haven't yet. Inspiration is just waiting to strike though. (tee hee :)

Thank you so much for participating. Sending warmth and light to a dear lady who truly scatters joy wherever she is.

((hugs!))
~Kellie

debi said...

Lovely post Amy! Your photos are so pretty and magical!

Jennifer R.D. said...

How fun to go on that journey with you.
Beautiful work!
Hugs,
Jen R.D.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks dear Terri!Hugs and wishes to you.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thank-you Carmelina! Love that you love it! You are welcome anytime and I am glad to know your spirit and journals. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Swimming in February!!! My idyllic dream. Glad you came along. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks Renate! I appreciate it, hee hee. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Peace to you Anita and thanks!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks dear! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

You have the enchanted place I visit when I want to be a beautiful dreamer. Thanks for that and the compliments. Blessings dear friend.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks so much Catherine! blessings and light.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks dear one! Light and wishes.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks for the fun! Kitty dear! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Debi, I appreciate it! Blessings and light.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Jennifer what a kind visit. Thanks. Blessings.