Tuesday, February 2, 2010

In which a small, sweet, friend gets into a prickly predicament...


"Books help me feel less prickly." said dear Gretta, the hedgehog.







Visit here to see the short, but sad trial of Gretta Gothere, the hedgehog, who just wanted to be pretty and ran into a hair losing adventure instead; for this was the inspiration behind this quick sketch. Hopefully with some rest, some dandelion wine, and some good books she will recover quite nicely.




By the way, I send you strength dear Mary. Hope to see you soon. You are so strong and sweet.

11 comments:

stregata said...

Ah, hedgehogs - they are too cute, although they can easily bite your finger off...

Lori Saul said...

This is so wonderful- I love the soft Spring colors on your blog right now- inspiration for warmer and enchanted days ahead! Always enjoy my visit!

Terri Kahrs said...

What a sweet, endearing little creature! Thank you for the smile today, Amy! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I really like those turquoise hues in your hedgehog picture!

paperbird said...

Hedgehogs are adorable- your little guy is so sweet.

icandy... said...

What a cutie! The colors are so playful and sweet! We heart hedgehogs!!!
Are you feeling better, my friend? Hope that everything is going well!
Valentine hugs to you!
XOXO
Christina

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

O, you know our dear Gretta! I share this blog with these amazing friends! Come back and see my artwork....I drew the two rats and the giant gnome and Santasaur....excellent art my dear! Anita

sarahtay said...

The dear hedgehog is so adorable, aww! I've always enjoyed the happy colors on your blog. They're so very uplifting, my dear. Keep it up. :)

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks dears. You are wonderful to say so. Blessings fabulous ladies!

Georgianna said...

So precious and uplifting, Amy!! Thank you for adding this sparkle to the day! – g ♥

Hence72 said...

Hi pleased to meet you

Great blog

Please come visit some time