Saturday, January 2, 2010

TIME for Faery Wishes and Rainbows...

"As you think, so you are. As you dream, so you become. As you create your wishes, so they create you." ~Wendy Garrett


Once upon a time there was a verdant wood, full of promise and all that is good. It was there that all the lights came together, it was there, and twins of hope and understanding were born so rare. The twins walk hand in hand. You can see them anywhere, in any land, with the eyes of compassion. There names are Gratitude and Wish, Wish and Gratitude, are their names and it is the sweetest fortunes that they exude. They represent the eternal way, the wishes and gratefulness in everyday. So, join them on this journey to you this year and here are just some of my wishes for you all my dears...
light when people need it
dark when people need it cold when people need it
warmth when people need itwater when people need it
dry when people need it


Holding when people need it
Scattering when people need it

love when people need it
hate when people need it
soft when people need it
hard when people need itkindness when people need it
harshness when people need it
aloneness when people need it
company when people need it





creativity when people need it
following when people need it abundance when people need it
scarcity when people need it contentment when people need it
drive when people need it
shoes when people need it
barefeet when people need it snow when people need it
grass when people need it
always knowing their light because people always need it.This Is a Fire Rainbow, the rarest of all natural occurring atmospheric phenomena. The picture was captured this week on the Idaho /Washington border. The event lasted about one and a half hours. The clouds have to be cirrus, at least 20,000 feet in the air, with just the right amount of ice crystals and the sun has to hit the clouds at precisely 58 degrees. Sorry to cluster three posts in three days dears,
ahhh well, life has its stories to tell, wishes to ponder and I am under its spell.
Enjoy your explorations of what you have, who you are and who you want to be and your own wishes and "remember you are the writer of your own happy ending."~Amy Sperry Faldet
"Life itself is the most wonderful faerytale."~Hans Christian Anderson
"As you think, so you are. As you dream, so you become. As you create your wishes, so they create you." ~Wendy Garrett
Blessings and light,
Amy


Thanks to dear friend Vanessa for inspiring me to plant my little seeds of hope in the sparkling snow. Thanks for the blessed experience dear one. Follow the glitter and rose petals to her and have your wishes sown...


17 comments:

Silke said...

This is such a beautiful post, Amy! And I am so glad you are a part of my life!! Thank you for that special rainbow!! Love, Silke

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I have to remark that the flame rainbow actually reminds me of your hair! You have the most gorgeous hair, like cirrus clouds, like moonlight fairy hair!!!

Strictly Rose Petals said...

I have never seen a flame rainbow...amazing sight...
rose petals

icandy... said...

These are such beautiful words to live by, Amy...thank you, again for sharing such precious thoughts!
Blessings to you for a healthy, happy New Year that's full of joy!
I love your photos so much!
oxoxox
Christina

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW. Oh Amy, you really know how to spark the soul. I am lovin' this blog life because at any moment, night or day, we can click on to each other and find comradery. (I can't spell this word!). Thank you dear, sweet faerie!!! Anita

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thank-you dear Silke you are a rainbow of talent and kindness, as well. Such light to you.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Penni! You won't believe this, but, wow, I am so surprised! I have actually been told that before. It was the sweetest compliment, actually, my faerytale aunt who passed away and would tell me the most lovely stories and sew me snow white dresses and everything, once said when she was brushing my hair as a child that it was like someone had spun sunrise clouds into silk. I miss her so much. My daughter has the same hair and has never had it cut so it is so long and well, I love it. You just brought me back for a moment as you can tell by this long comment hee hee. Thanks for the lovely words dear. Thanks for the memory of something magical, as well. Blessings, Amy

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

This was a first for me,as well. Awestruck. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Hello dear Christina! Happy and bountiful New Year! Thanks so much dear. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I feel the same sweet faery, Anita. Blessings and thanks.

Georgianna said...

As always, Amy, you've brightened the day and illuminated the night. What powerful wishes you've compiled to embrace every single soul for a bright new year! xoxo Georgianna

joanne May said...

Happy New Year Amy!
This post is wonderful and wow. The Fire Rainbow is incredible!:)
Thank you for your visit and kind words. I will look forward to seeing you more often in 2010.;)
Best wishes.
Jo.x

The Artful Paper Doll said...

Hello Ms. Amy,

Thank you so much for your visits this holiday season and for your notes. Your writing is just beautiful. Ever think about writing a book?

Your blog is heavenly, tranquil and just effervescing with positive energy. Can't wait to read more about your party! The rainbow clouds are incredible! I've never seen anything like it but it happened in my own state!

Wishing you the best and brightest that 2010 has to offer.

xoxo
~Kellie

Chasing the Moon said...

Beautiful and magical! I love it!!! Thank you for inspiring me. Happy blessings to you in this new year! :)

Chasing the Moon said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You're words were so sweet and thoughtful. I love that song! *Hugs* and happy wishes to you...:)

Crafty Misty said...

Hello, I hope you will join to my blog....I just created it, but I dont know anyone yet....

Crafty Misty said...

Hello, I hope you will join to my blog....I just created it, but I dont know anyone yet....